Need Some Help Working with Your Team on Instant Challenge? Then do we have some news for you! For the First Time in the state of Missouri, MOCA Proudly presents…
Instant Challenge Saturday!
- Instant Challenge Saturday is an opportunity for your team to participate in 7 Instant Challenges to help them prepare for their Regional Tournament.
- Scores will be posted for each room, but this is NOT a competition with prizes.
- Lori Good will conduct an optional workshop for TMs on coaching Instant Challenges. This will be done from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Instant Challenges will begin at 10:00 AM and will run through 3:00 PM.
- The cost would be $60 a team (That’s approximately $10 a student) to pay for the cost of the IC materials and pay for food for the volunteers Appraising the ICs.
- Every team is required to have an adult travel with them as there may only be one Appraiser per room.
- There will be two opportunities for your team to attend Instant Challenge Saturday
- Saturday, January 27, 2018, at Wright City High School
- Saturday, February 10, 2018, at Carl Junction Junior High School
- We can only take 30 teams per Saturday, so you must be one of the first 30 teams to register to be able to attend.
To register for Instant Challenge Saturday, please fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIHQ4Lwws3s2ULrZ1rkBd3rrLljycingkGKeq_Bq-e4SpDzA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Instant Challenge Saturday Results: